Giant ROVE E+ 2022
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Motor: SyncDrive Core, 50Nm, Power by Yamaha
- Battery: EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.6Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Display: RideDash Plus (optional)
How far can I expect to ride on a single battery charge?
The range for a single battery charge can vary greatly depending on conditions such as the combined weight of the rider and cargo; wind resistance; tire pressure and tread profile; terrain and elevation changes; road or trail surface; outdoor temperature; maintenance of the E-Bike; and the condition of the battery.
The bar below gives an approximate range. Conditions are categorized as extreme, good and ideal. Extreme conditions typically occur when riding with a heavy load, strong headwinds or excessive climbs.