Lazer Strada KinetiCore Red Bull WVA Helmet – Wout van Aert
- 360 retention with ergonomic belt: Refine your helmet’s fit by scrolling the easy-to-use Lazer ScrollSys belt for the ultimate fit
- Venturi ventilation system: Lazer’s advanced ventilation system channels draws cool air into the helmet and expels hot air through the rear of the helmet to help cool you down when you’re pushing hard
- No pressure points and more ventilation: The floating front headband increases airflow and eliminates pressure points, to keep you more comfortable
- Eyewear docking silicone: Keep your eyewear safe when you’re not wearing by storing them securely in the vent docking system
- LED light compatibility: Increase safety and visibility by attaching the Universal Lazer LED at the rear of the helmet via the Velcro Mount
- Lazer Aeroshell compatibility: Pop on the Aeroshell and protect your head from rain, snow or mud. The Aeroshell can also be used to close the front and side vents for an aerodynamic advantage.
- Lightweight: 6% lighter than Lazer Blade+ MIPS M CE
- Reduced Plastics: 20g less plastics used than in Lazer Blade+ MIPS M CE
- Diverse size range: Available in 4 sizes making it easier to find the perfect fit for improved protection and comfort
- Weight: 280g (size Medium)
- Size: M, L
Win it like Wout – the unique edition designed by Wout van Aert.
The new Strada KinetiCore offers all riders significantly more protection – and at an attractive price. Thanks to the crumple zones integrated in KinetiCore, the Strada protects both on short rides at the weekend and on challenging day trips in the mountains. The helmet offers outstanding 360° comfort thanks to its easily adjustable ScrollSys system, while the flexible headband ensures sufficient ventilation even during more intense training. When you’re not wearing your goggles, you can store them safely thanks to the slots provided on the helmet for this purpose, and the optional universal LED light can be easily attached to the helmet to provide more visibility in the dark. Rounding out the package is the optional, patented Aeroshell, which allows for fast rides and provides protection from wind and weather.