Elite SUITO-T HOME TRAINER
- DIMENSIONS OPEN: (L X W X H) 560 x 760 x 495 mm / 22,04 x 29,92”x19,48”
- DIMENSIONS FOLDED: (L X W X H) 560 x 150 x 495 mm / 22,04”x 5,90”x19,48”
- WEIGHT: 14,2 Kg / 31,30 lb
- Suito, in old Venetian means ‘haste’ and Elite’s goal when developing this trainer was to make it the fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with. The Suito-T is a powerful and compact interactive home trainer designed to offer a realistic, accurate and fun bicycle workout experience.
- The super compact design makes this an easy trainer to carry, store or transport. It will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use.
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito-T with a maximum output of 2,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%, the data from it provides a calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM’s, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available seperately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite’s My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano cassettes (no Cassette included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233, Shimano MCRO SPLINE using adaptor TT14315 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy.